This summer, Housing Options Scotland will be holding free drop in events all over the country to give housing information, advice and support to disabled people, older people, disabled veterans and those who support them, and we are coming to Aberdeen! Where we are partnering up with our friends at DPHS Aberdeen.
At this free drop in event there will be:
- Presentations throughout the day on housing.
- Information stalls from local and national organisations working with disabled people, older people, disabled veterans and those who support them.
- The chance to speak to housing professionals about your housing needs.
- Not forgetting teas, coffees and biscuits!
- And as this is a drop in event, you can come along whenever suits you!
This HOW 2 event will take place at Sheddocksley Baptist Church on Tuesday 24th July between 10pm and 3pm. To find out more and book yourself a free place, click here: https://bit.ly/2k8rqUY
If you would like to find out more about Housing Options Scotland, you can go on to our website at www.housingoptionsscotland.org.uk or you can call us on 0131 247 1400.
Church Involvement with the Community
Working with the Over 65’s. Prepared by the Church and Society Committee, Presbytery of Aberdeen
Church Involvement with the Community (2)
Working with those affected by substance and alcohol abuse. Prepared by the Church and Society Committee, Presbytery of Aberdeen.
Church Involvement with the Community (3)
Working with those with Learning Difficulties. Prepared by the Church and Society Committee, Presbytery of Aberdeen.
Return to Our Church Page